With your help, our parish will provide Christmas gifts and dinner to hundreds of individuals, families, children and adults in need from Banks County, St. Clements parish in Calhoun, The Rutland School in Athens, Good Shepherd Services in Doraville, as well as our own parish and surrounding community.
How does it work?
Once you fill out the donor form below, you will be given a list of items that your adopted family, child or individual has requested. You may choose to adopt a family with your co-workers, friends, neighbors or ministry, or we can assign you to an already existing group.
After you submit the donor form, a volunteer will contact you within a few days to assign you a family and further explain the program.
Bring your gifts to Nolan Hall on Friday, December 14, between 5:00-8:00pm and we will take it from there. See the delivery day details and checklist below.
Thank you for sharing your abundance with those who welcome your support during this holy season!
Thank you to all our 2018 donors and volunteers! See you on December 14!
Delivery day: December 14, 5:00-8:00 pm, Nolan Hall
Please use this checklist to help prepare your donated gifts and packages for delivery to St. Ann’s Nolan Hall on Friday night:
- Only new and unused items are suitable for Christmas gifts.
- All of your items should be wrapped individually.
- Write the first and last name of the recipient on each package. Include the Adopt-a-Family ID and number (i.e. R301 Ann Smith).
- All of the wrapped presents should be placed in cardboard boxes ready for shipping.
- Please seal the gift boxes, but do not seal the food boxes.
- Label the outside boxes with the Adopt-a-Family ID and number (i.e. R301).
- When you arrive, follow the cones and signs to the drop-off location near Nolan Hall, where volunteers will unload your car.
- When your car is unloaded, please park and come in to the check-in table to allow us to say hello and to let us know that you have brought your donated gifts that evening.