How does it work?
Once you fill out the form below, you will be given a list of items which your adopted family, child or individual has requested. You may also choose to adopt a family with others, such as co-workers, friends, neighbors, ministry, or we can assign you to an already existing group. You will bring your gifts to Nolan Hall on Friday December 8th between 5 and 8 pm. We will deliver them (you will not deliver to family homes). Please help us provide a joyful Christmas to hundreds of people who, without YOU, would have nothing on Christmas.
Delivery Day Checklist
Please use this checklist to help prepare your donated gifts and packages for delivery to:
St. Ann’s Nolan Hall Friday, December 8, 2017
- Only new and unused items are suitable for Christmas gifts. All of your items should be wrapped individually.
- Write the first and last name of the recipient on each package. Please include the Adopt-A-Family Id letter and number. (i.e. R301 Ann Smith)
- All of the wrapped presents should then be placed in cardboard boxes ready for shipping.
- Please seal the gift boxes only! Do Not seal the food boxes.
- Mark the outside of each box in large letters with:
1. Family’s last name
2. ID Letter and Number
Delivery Day: December 8, 2017
Nolan Hall 5pm-8pm (doors will not be open before 5pm)
- As the volunteers bring your gift boxes into the center, please come to the check-in table at the front of the room. A table will be set up and the SVdP representative that you spoke with when you adopted your family will be waiting for you there!
- This will allow us to say hello to you and for us to know that you have brought your donated gifts that evening!