St. Ann's Preschool offers a loving environment that enables each child to grow spiritually, emotionally, socially, and intellectually. Through the guidance of our staff, the children learn about respecting themselves and others, sharing, listening and experiencing God’s love. Our program is designed to build on the child’s learning experiences at home and at school in a nurturing and secure environment.
We invite your family to come for a visit any school day between 10:00am and noon. Our staff will be happy to show you our classrooms and answer any questions about our preschool program. No appointment is needed, just stop in for a visit and get to know us!
Preschool Registration 2019-2020
2019 Preschool Brochure
February 4: Current students/siblings registration opens at 10:00am
February 8: Parishioner registration opens
February 13: Community registration opens
Registration is online. The preschool (and church) are using a new registration program – Blue Sombrero. If you have not registered anyone using this new system, please create an account before February 4 (it will make things easier).
Directions for creating an account:
2) Click Religious Education (along top bar).
3) Scroll down to Preschool.
4) Click Registration link. This will take you to the St. Ann’s registration portal.
5) To create an account, click register (top right hand corner). Use a working email as this email will be used for school communication.
6) Once account is created, go to participant bar & click circle (upper right hand corner).
7) Scroll to Add Participant.
8) Enter parent information (this is part of permanent record).
9) Continue to Add Participant (complete for each child).
10) Once all participants are added go to My Account and you will be able to complete registration for preschool.
A few notes:
* When registration is open (10:00 AM on 2/4/19) available programs for each child will be displayed.
* When registering, if a volunteer request is displayed, just click “I do not wish to volunteer” (we handle volunteers at a later date).
* You should receive a confirmation email once your registration is complete!
* The new site has compatibility issues with Safari browsers, so it is recommended that you access the site through Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer instead. If you need help at any time, please call the support line at 1-866-258-3303, and press 1.
Call the Preschool Office at x6030 for more information or with any questions.
PRESCHOOL PARENTS ASSOCIATION
The Preschool Parents Association supports the preschool and its staff. The PPA serves as a voice for all preschool parents, provides volunteer opportunities, and fundraises for specific projects related to the ongoing needs of the preschool.