- All teens must have a medical release form on file prior to the trip.
- Camp Hidden Lake
Address: 830 Hidden Lake Rd, Dahlonega, GA 30533
Phone number: 706.867.0592
- We meet at St. Ann's at 7:30am on Saturday and return to St. Ann's in time for the teen mass on Sunday. The retreat formally ends after mass around 7:15pm.
- We will be taking buses to Camp Hidden Lake.
- Following mass, luggage may be picked up in Nolan Hall.
During this retreat each Confirmation Candidate will receive an envelope filled with “letters of affirmation”. We are requesting that parents write a “letter of affirmation” for their Confirmation candidate and that they invite at least three others (Confirmation Sponsor, family, friends, teachers, coaches, neighbors, etc.) to write a letter as well.
These letters prove to be a true testament of your love, encouragement, and support. Please feel free to write anything that you feel in your heart.
Things you may include, but are not limited to, in your letter of affirmation are:
- Positive characteristics you see in yourConfirmation candidate
- The importance of the Confirmation commitment
Affirmation letters are due a week prior to the retreat.
Along with clothing and personal items, please pack the following:
- Twin Sheets/Blanket or Sleeping Bag
- Shower Shoes (Flip Flops)
- Flashlight and batteries
- Tennis Shoes
- Sweatshirt/Jacket- It will get cold at night!
- Snacks to share. We ask that they be individually wrapped (all snacks must by nut-free).