Mission: To engage and mobilize members of St. Ann’s Parish in the fight to abolish Child Sex Trafficking.
INCREASING AWARENESS OF THE PROBLEM OF CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING IN GEORGIA
- Startling facts, warning signs, who is at-risk
- Core causes/contributors
- Prevention and the protection of ALL children
ACTIVELY ENGAGING OUR PARISH TO LOBBY LEGISLATION TO PUNISH PERPETRATORS AND PROTECT VICTIMS
- Petitions, letters to congress, campaigning for stronger legislation
- Attend annual Anti-Sex Trafficking Lobby Days at GA Capital
SERVING THE VICTIMS
- Service projects/Fundraising/Donations/Drives
- Dinners/Games/Events – engaging with the healing victims
- Lunches and Encouragement
Please visit our FACEBOOK PAGE for the latest up to date information on our Ministry.