Provides food to children at LaBelle Elementary School in Marietta who otherwise have limited or no access to food on the weekends. We have a shared belief that no child should ever have to worry that there will be food to eat.
– Food is collected through donations as well as the purchasing of items.
– We pack once a month for the next month
– We deliver every Friday during the school year except during school breaks
– Every Friday the children receive a bag of food that is child-friendly, nutritious, nonperishable, and easy to prepare/eat. Each bag contains enough food for the children to easily assemble breakfast and lunch each day plus snacks
- HELP US STUFF OUR BUS please visit WWW.SHARINGOURBLESSINGS.COM
Hello, my name is Elizabeth and I’m working on my Girl Scout Silver Award. For my Silver Award project, I’m working with the St. Vincent de Paul Sharing Our Blessings program at St. Ann's in order to fill backpacks with school supplies for kids at LaBelle Elementary School. This program will make sure that 200 kids whose families do not have the money to pay for supplies are able to still have a successful year at school. In order to make sure that these kids can start school strong we need all the help we can get. Please pass this on to your family and friends, asking for support, donations, and help.